POLYTRON Benefit At-a-glance:
The world’s most advanced oil additive today.
Reduce Wear By
Of Users Gained Power & Torque
Lower Emission By
Reduce Maintenance Cost By
Extend Maintenance Interval By
Not only it is technologically advanced, but its performance in friction reduction and equipment protection is second to none. POLYTRON was developed originally for extreme military applications, including helicopters, tanks, ships, submarines, and spacecraft operating in severe conditions. After decades of exclusive and secret applications, we can now offer them to the consumer market and to you. POLYTRON does not contain any potentially harmful viscosity modifiers or solid particles (i.e. MoS2, Teflon) like the competitors and eliminates up to 95% of wear; no other products have ever achieved such level of protection.
Maintenance Interval Comparison
- POLYTRON: 20,000mi/30,000km (400-700% increase)
- Competitor Additive: 8,000mi/12,000km (200%-400% increase)
- Full Synthetic: 5,000mi/7,500km (150-300% increase)
- Conventional Oil: 3,000mi/4,500km
Other Notable Benefits You Can Expect
- Eliminate up to 95% of engine and equipment wear
- Reduce engine/equipment operating temperature and noise level
- Eliminate build-up and keep the engine completely clean
- In the event of oil or coolant loss, engines are protected for tens of miles under any driving conditions
- Restore compression (the compression may go up even in new cars)
- Contribute to much cleaner emission gases (95% chance of passing smog if you failed once)
- Are very effective in severe operating conditions such as dust, dirt, and moisture
- Extend oil change intervals and oil filter life up to 4 to 7 times*
- Contribute to considerable fuel and oil economy
- Generate the same outstanding results, when used in transmissions, power steering, differentials, or any other equipment
- Contribute to the reduction of up to 60% of maintenance costs
How Does POLYTRON Work?
Polytron lubrication products use advanced molecular engineering to create a completely new class of lubricant enhancers. Polytron lubricants form a bond with the metal surface being treated. This reaction is even stronger where there is excessive heat build-up due to friction between two metal surfaces. Most conventional lubricants would be subject to thermal viscosity breakdown and would tend to flow away from these areas, exposing metal to wear. Polytron goes directly to the wear points or hot spots so that protection is supplied where it is needed most. This coating reduces friction and helps to protect your equipment’s parts under the most extreme conditions.
POLYTRON can be safely applied without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty on new vehicles and equipment. Applications are endless: light-duty vehicles (cars, pickups, sports/race cars, motorcycles), heavy-duty vehicles (semi-trucks, railroad locomotives, buses, fleet), capital equipment (earth-movers, hydraulics, factories, machining tools, presses), marine (boats, yachts, ships), hobbies (bicycles, fishing gears, home improvements) to name just a few. POLYTRON is available and trusted around the globe, including Europe, Asia (China, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc), Australia, and here in the USA, where it is proudly made!
“It is very horrible to imagine that machinery operated without grease in it, in the present scenario we can see that, executing any work is very easy because of machinery…”
“Okay, I don’t believe I’m really a cheapskate, but money’s always tight for one reason or another, but I do try to change the oil in my old pickup on my iffy schedule, because the little sticker…”
In the US, the government requires all fuel companies to reduce the sulfur content in diesel fuel. Ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) was mandated in order to reduce emissions. However…